Friday, September 18, 2015

Singled Heart: Maja

Part 1:


La ragazza del treno, I have decided to look for this book for buying it in the airport, it has been a while that I have heard about this book, in TV. In general, I never buy stuff under aids, I hate aids. I think that for what is good there is no need for advertisements, of course, for every rule likely there are exceptions. It really freaks me out how airport is a pain in the ass, flights are always late, things are so expensive, a single meal can cost you a lot, not to mention all those controls that make me angry, as so that I prefer something else, such as bus or train. Of course, I understand they must be sure that no terrorist is trying something funny, but it really makes our lives a nightmare. For instance, on my back, they have lost my luggage, and it is unbelievable how shit they are regarding this matter, the company does not give a damn, the airport talk to you whenever they please, and you stay without your things that are important for you. As I had to stand on this line, waiting for someone, already one hour late, to appear, then I can finally follow my way, dead or my final trip aim. Finally someone comes out of the blue and start letting us in, I am one of the last in the line, I was the first, but since I try to be polite, as soon as someone appeared, everyone comes like ants looking for sugar and I have lost sight of my position trying to be polite. I believe that stressed people in this world, we already have enough, I try to compensate everything, such as, selfish people we have a lot, eccentric people we have a lot. The biggest problem, disgusting thing about us, is thinking that the universe goes around us, our lives is so important that if we had an spotlight just for us, we certainly would use it. Such as, nowadays, the internet is making possible for people to show up easily, once it was called the fire of the vanities, bearing in mind we try to show all, from small and meaningless things to bigger ones. It is no longer a problem to publish, now it is to be heard.

As we embarked, a line was formed before me. A woman standing in the junction between the plane and the machine that makes the connection, and a man connecting the plane wheels with another machine, what about if a human mistake happens? no, I prefer to wait when it is my turn. I have this "calculist" behaviour since I was quite young, the same way you should drive for you and the others, you should calculate what the others are going to do, the mistakes, everything is possible, we must be in guard all the time.
In the plane, I never feel comfortable, the space between the seats is quite small, and people always move backward the seats, since I never do it for avoiding disturbing my neighbours, I remain crashed in the middle. The plane food is smelly, it makes me worried the kind of substance they use to make it, it sounds good, a kind of rice and meat, a small amount, just for a small meal. Along the trip, I try to produce something, writing an assay for my social networks, reading a book. The trip is over. I girl questioned me: which is for the airport? she saw written somewhere, I saw it too, but I have neglected, "Porto", but I have taken as granted that Porto is a city, I have taken the first that appeared to me.

Finally, I was there, for taking the train to Coimbra. An old woman is reading a book, since I was in Portugal, fearless, I have done a question: where is Gare do Oriente, she told me she is going as well there. As we waited for, she let the book fall down, she felt in sleep, I thought, quite interesting the book as I took the book to her. Finally the train came. As I was in, someone started to speak close to me, I can easily say it, it is Polish! long time I do not hear it. I have been in Poland for a while, as a student. Coincidentally, she is going to the same place. Her name was Maja. As we left the train, toward the elavator, I have asked her, can I follow you? she said yes, of course. Big mistake of mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment